Sunday 13 August 2017

BOAT STONE 360 REVIEW+ UNBOXING






Hey there!
I'm Yuan :)

I recently bought this Bluetooth speaker on Amazon.in. and I thought it's best to unbox it so you can see for yourself what you get.
And don't worry it includes a sound test too.



BOAT STONE 360




Pros:

Good sound.
Good bass.
Good connectivity.
Looks good.
Rubber finish is good.
Water proof!
Bottle cap design.
Battery life is good(8 hours)
You get used to the sound.

Cons.
The design could be smaller.
I don't like that it doesn't connect to two devices simultaneously.
Wish it were louder for the size.
Low volume isn't even like, you can't hear it xD




NOTE: CHECK THE COMMENT SECTION FOR MY FINAL VERDICT!

1 comment:

  1. The SOUNDPOT by potronics is wayyyyyyy better for the price and SIZE IMO...and super loud :P BUT if you need the bass then go for the BOAT STONE 360 :D

    ReplyDelete

ORIMAG P6 DLP WIFI LED 106 GRAM TINY PROJECTOR 60-180 INCH PROJECTOR

One of the best thing's I've owned so far .............................. besides my smart-shine lights. Here are the general de...