Wednesday 31 May 2017

HUION K46 REVIEW + VIDEO WALKTHROUGH





Okay so that was basically it :) Look closely at my shitty drawings you might have missed something ;D
There isn't really much to say, It gets the job done.I am more than happy to have bought this.The Wacom one is kinda overrated in my opinion.
The thing is Wacom concentrates on its higher end models more and Huion is relative cheaper even at with its higher end variants,so for a person on a super skimpy budget like me taking the Huion made more sense.This is a beginners tablet-I want it to last 5 years and not stress out if it breaks.The Wacom one has a smaller working space and that was unacceptable to me.
So see what you like, If you are just trying out drawing like me, then the Huion is perfect because it's so light on your budget.

Here is where I got mine:

http://amzn.to/2qFHSNh






You can ask me questions if you like in the comment section below:)

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the video review :D Thanks for comparing it with the Wacom alternative. I like the picture you created at the top. The comic was also cool but the text in it was difficult to read. Overall, good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

ORIMAG P6 DLP WIFI LED 106 GRAM TINY PROJECTOR 60-180 INCH PROJECTOR

One of the best thing's I've owned so far .............................. besides my smart-shine lights. Here are the general de...